Poll Design & Layout
You may think there isn't much to presenting a poll, but the truth is there are a lot of factors that go into the design and layout of an online poll that can impact its effectiveness. The best polls are geared for results, from asking the right questions and offering the right choice of responses, to what happens when someone participated in your poll.
What are the options?
With online polls, you need to decide:
- The design and color scheme of the poll itself
- Whether to use an embedded or popup poll
- The right channels to present your poll—your website, blog, social media, or a combination
- How to phrase questions for clarity and audience engagement
- The responses that will give you the results you need
- When and how to capture data beyond responses, such as email addresses or respondent demographics
- Whether to let respondents see the results of your poll
We design polls that work for you
At OnlineSurveys, our experienced designers will make sure your poll is perfectly geared for results. We write effective poll questions and answer choices, create designs that incorporate your business branding elements, and engineer online poll presentations for maximum responses.
Get more responses with a professional poll design
Contact us to learn more about our online survey design services, or to get started now!